- A callback solution with features including international callback and cell phone callback.
- Talking SIP’s callback service allows custom callback services for the consumer, reseller or affinity groups.
- Supports the delivery of callback calls directly to the subscriber, it can also DTMF or announce the call for auto-attendant cut-through using an extension or room number.
- Trigger callback calls via the web, telephone, email, SMS or customize using our API trigger.
- Allows a streamlined subscriber’s experience with PINless and ANI-based authentication.
- Target callback services towards any region of the world with standard internationalization settings.
- Full-featured callback services platform that lets you build competitive, profitable and creative callback programs.
- Supports the billing for callback legs separately providing for highly creative and flexible subscriber billing plans.
- Trigger callback calls via telephone, SMS, email, web, telephone, custom API and USSD.
Talking SIP offers a wide range of callback mechanisms including web-based, click to call, smartphone, PC client and traditional phone initiated requests to help you capture market share by being able to offer the right method to suit your varying subscribers’ particular needs and requirements.
When Talking SIP’s callback service is integrated with a business’ web portal, callback services can quickly connect customers with sales or customer service, greatly improving the buying experience turning anonymous web browsing into a sale. With our Android™ and iPhone™ callback applications, mobile callback users can easily place long distance and international callback calls using your next-generation network instead of their local or mobile carrier’s network which translates into considerable long distance cost savings for them and increased traffic and revenue for you.
Let your subscribers continue to receive the benefits and savings of your network when they travel by using the call back services of Talking SIP.
Billing & Costing
Talking SIP’s Callback service puts your business at a competitive advantage through its rich IVR enhanced services and its creative and flexible VoIP billing facilities that are unmatched in the industry. Talking SIP helps you eliminate credit exposure, build profits and capture a bigger percentage of the market through its real-time billing engine, in demand feature-rich enhanced services, and through its robust, scalable and field hardened architecture.
- Integrated pre/postpaid real-time VoIP billing and costing engine with call cut off.
- Flexible call leg billing with configurations for A leg billing, B leg billing or both leg billing
- Three (3) additional VoIP billing models and credit caps for corporations, groups, and multi-level marketing (end user, reseller, wholesaler, etc.).
- Multiple low water mark warnings.
- Costing by ANI, NPA, NPA+NXX, DNIS, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
- Surcharging by DNIS, ANI, Info Digits, Account, Account usage to date, Device, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
Talking SIP’s Callback service offers real-time call rating and CDR generation greatly enhancing its competitive advantage by offering flexible, creative and attractive calling plans that reduces administrative overhead by eliminating the need to re-rate and mediate CDRs from disparate systems. Our integrated and real-time approach liberates human resources so that they can focus on building the business rather than managing the platform.
- Real-time call rating and CDR generation.
- Blocked, flat rate, single rate and multi-tier rating (vary rate based on call duration).
- Rating by ANI, NPA, NPA+NXX, DNIS, Account, Origin, Account usage to date, Device, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
- Supports rating from wildcards down to the E.164 level.
- Supports an unlimited number of rate plans and rate schedules.
Talking SIP’s Callback service platform offers advanced routing capabilities to allow full control and rating of calls.
Key features include:
- Ability to route calls to multiple outbound carriers/sip trunking providers with automatic route advance.
- Support for third-party least cost routing (LCR) redirect servers.
- Full digit manipulation of the inbound ANI and origin/carrier codes.
- Full digit manipulation of the inbound DNIS.
- Full digit manipulation to the terminating device with CLI/ANI manipulation.
When running a Callback Service, reporting on the profitability and usage across locations in real-time and on-demand is vital to the long term success of your business. With over 136 reports available standard Talking SIP ensures you always immediate real-time insight into your business through textual and graphical reports that are easy to read, understand and analyze.
- Centralized Reporting Engine to allow reports to be managed from within the database so all additions, updates and deletions are immediately reflected on the agent’s screen.
- Includes over 136 pre-configured, customizable reports.
- Generate up to the moment gross profit reports for direct and/or reseller based programs.
- View account activation reports, PIN liability reports and usage reports.
What is Callback?
Callback first became popular, and lucrative, as a service when the great disparity between calling rates between International destinations, where it is cheaper for A to call B, than it is for B to call A, became evident and the opportunity for arbitrage was realized. While downward pressure has significantly reduced the margins on calling between International destinations, opportunities still exists and new uses have surfaced on the web, in social networking, with mobile phones, and in the hospitality industry. Callback can now be used on corporate web sites to engage casual web surfers as well as provide customer service, sales and support, where users are presented with a dialog window to enter their phone number to be connected to a company representative. Callback is also popular on social networking and dating sites where users can freely engage with one another in a more timely and personal manner than e-mail and chat while avoiding having to disclose personal contact information until there is a greater level of comfort and trust. Callback is also gaining popularity with mobile phones where the callback is triggered from a smartphone application and the subscriber can receive a regular inbound call and then be cost effectively connected to their international destination. Mobile is still an area that offers a significant arbitrage opportunity and callback technology can help the service provider capitalize on it. Callback is also a great compliment to other telecom services such as conferencing and the call center, where callback can be used to bring a participant into a conference or it can be used to conveniently call back a caller, who was waiting in queue, when the next agent becomes available.
It is quite easy for service providers to deploy a callback server as it can reside in a central location while providing callback services globally. There are many types of methods that can be used to initiate the callback request including the web, telephone, mobile smartphone application, e-mail, SMS text message as well as an open API to make it possible for callback to be incorporated into a third-party product (e.g. predictive dialer, emergency notification, etc.) and since callback is device agnostic services can be offered to anyone regardless of their level of sophistication or access to advanced technology.