- A prepaid calling card platform allowing custom calling card solutions for consumers, resellers and affinity groups.
- Provide media rich subscriber IVR prompting with custom menu selections, service branding, international language support and more.
- PIN, PINless and ANI-based authentication with auto registration and management via voice or web portal.
- Offer hard copy calling cards for retail distribution as well as virtual prepaid calling cards driven entirely from the web.
- Custom account options can be assigned at the account, account group and class of service level providing for unique subscriber service creation and market differentiation.
- Supports White Label prepaid calling card programs with secure partitioning for an unlimited number of resellers.
- Target services globally with international settings for language, time zone, currencies and rate plans.
- Build competitive and profitable prepaid calling card solutions with features including advanced billing surcharge, multi-tier rating and multiple packaged minute balances.
An affordable and feature-rich prepaid calling card platform that enables you to offer competitive prepaid calling card solutions to your subscribers, agents and resellers that can be distributed physically or virtually over the Internet. Prepaid calling cards let you capture domestic and international calling traffic from other carriers’ terrestrial and mobile networks and their subscribers.
In today’s highly competitive telecommunications market with a myriad of calling options for prospective customers attracting and retaining them can be challenging. By offering a suite of services that can be bundled and that can cross-subsidize one another, Talking SIP can help attract and retain subscribers while building loyalty through compelling, in-demand and empowering services. In addition, by being able to leverage Talking SIP’s flexible real-time VoIP billing engine for account level charges and graduated multi-tier rating, providers can influence calling patterns to more cost-effective times and creatively bill subscribers to help build back margin. Talking SIP’s streamlined calling experience, custom branding, ANI authentication/PINless dialing, rich IVR announcements, and web/telephone based e-commerce, and service level menu prompting translate into one of the most competitive prepaid calling card solutions available today.
Billing & Costing
Put your prepaid phone card business at a competitive advantage through creative and flexible VoIP billing facilities that are unmatched in the industry and that include granular costing controls. Eliminate credit exposure, build profits and capture greater market share through our feature-rich and field hardened solution.
- Integrated pre/postpaid real-time VoIP billing and costing engine with real-time call cut off.
- Three (3) additional VoIP billing models and credit caps for corporations, groups, and multi-level marketing (end user, reseller, wholesaler, etc.).
- Multiple low water mark warnings.
- Costing by ANI, NPA, NPA+NXX, DNIS, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
- Surcharging by DNIS, ANI, Info Digits, Account, Account usage to date, Device, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
Our Talking SIP prepaid calling card platform offers real-time call rating and CDR generation greatly enhancing its competitive advantage by offering flexible, creative and attractive calling plans that reduce administrative overhead by eliminating the need to re-rate and mediate CDRs from disparate systems. Our integrated and real-time approach liberates human resources to focus on building the prepaid phone card business rather than managing the platform.
- Real-time call rating and CDR generation.
- Blocked, flat rate, single rate and multi-tier rating (vary rate based on call duration).
- Rating by ANI, NPA, NPA+NXX, DNIS, Account, Origin, Account usage to date, Device, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
- Supports rating from wildcards down to the E.164 level.
- Supports an unlimited number of rate plans and rate schedules.
Our prepaid calling card platform offers advanced routing capabilities to allow full control and rating of calls.
Key features include:
- Ability to route calls to multiple outbound carriers/sip trunking providers with automatic route advance.
- Support for third-party least cost routing (LCR) redirect servers.
- Full digit manipulation of the inbound ANI and origin/carrier codes.
- Full digit manipulation of the inbound DNIS.
- Full digit manipulation to the terminating device with CLI/ANI manipulation.
When running a prepaid phone card business, on-demand reporting on profitability and usage across programs is critical to the long term success of your business. With over 136 reports available standard you will gain immediate insight into your business in easy to read, textual and graphical reports that are easy to understand and analyze.
- Centralized Reporting Engine to allow reports to be managed from within the database so all additions, updates and deletions are immediately reflected on the agent’s screen.
- Includes over 136 pre-configured, customizable reports.
- Generate up to the moment gross profit reports for direct and/or reseller based programs.
- View account activation reports, PIN liability reports and usage reports.
- Optional fully integrated Report Designer to allow existing reports to be enhanced or wholly new ones created.
What is Prepaid Calling Card?
Prepaid calling card services offer consumers a convenient way to call family, friends and business associates that bypasses the long distance network of their primary residential, business or mobile carrier at considerable cost savings. These services are provided by traditional telephone network operators and next-generation VoIP service providers and are delivered to consumers through wholesale, retail and direct channels.
Historically access to prepaid services was achieved by dialing an 800 toll-free or local access number, entering a PIN number, followed by your destination number. Today, there are more streamlined access methods that greatly reduce the dialing requirements of the user and make it even more convenient to save money and utilize new innovative features while calling from different locations and devices. With today’s PINless dialing services subscribers no longer need to remember a PIN number, they only need to dial an access number followed by their destination number. Providers can now leverage smartphones with their ability to run mobile dialer applications, so subscribers can simply select a destination from their Contact list and have their call connected automatically and at significant cost savings. Mobile smartphones, Wi-Fi, and 3G applications have made the process of utilizing prepaid services even more attractive and streamlined for consumers and service providers where virtual prepaid services can be offered on both an inbound and/or an outbound basis.
With next-generation technology consumers can now use the prepaid calling card service provider of their choice in an easy and convenient manner regardless of whether they are calling from home, the office or their mobile phone. By deploying the right prepaid calling card platform, service providers can capture consumers’ long distance traffic, across many types of devices, regardless of geographic boundaries. With next-generation SIP-based prepaid calling card platforms carriers can extend the footprint of their network and be well positioned to deliver in-demand, feature-rich and device agnostic voice services, on a global scale.