- Convenient OTT mobile dialer apps for leading smartphones (e.g. iPhone and Android) to encourage long distance usage.
- Support for third-party softphone clients for low cost voice calling over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi.
- Become an OTT mobile service provider offering applications that attract mobile subscribers and drives revenue to the network.
- Supports both dial through and callback dialing configurations.
- Customize and brand your own OTT mobile dialer or softphone and leverage on-line app stores to reach subscribers globally.
Talking SIP offers a suite of mobile applications that provide our carrier customers with the ability to offer services to the lucrative and fast growing mobile market. Our offering includes downloadable apps for dial through and web and SMS callback capabilities as well as support for third party SIP softphones that allow voice over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi. With a rich and robust mobile offering, Talking SIP is focused on delivering value-added applications in fast growing, in-demand markets that help our carrier customers attract and retain subscribers while driving revenue and higher profits to their networks.
Today’s mobile calling plans provide for economical local and domestic calls, but international long distance calling is still prohibitively expensive - especially when roaming. Unfortunately, more cost-effective solutions for mobile users such as calling cards and fixed-mobile convergence are cumbersome and protract the calling process. Fortunately IVR Technologies’ smartphone applications are available on leading smartphone platforms, to provide a simple and straightforward way for mobile users to make long distance calls through your network, realizing significant cost savings while at the same time driving additional revenue and traffic to the network.
- Dial through and callback apps for the iPhone and Android smartphone platforms.
- Source code is available for full branding, network specific integration, application extensibility and branded mobile app store presence.
- The Dialer apps integrate directly with the phone’s contact address book for easy and convenient lookup and dialing.
- With minimal keystrokes these smartphone apps promote third-party network usage through the tremendous savings they offer with international long distance.
- Supported Callback triggers include SMS, 3G/4G data and email (support varies by smartphone).
While any SIP based softphone client can be used with Talking SIP, IVR Technologies has partnered with Cloud Softphone (Acrobits) to deliver an end-to-end solution for our Communication Service Provider (CSP) customers. This partnership provides a fully branded and seamlessly integrated solution that has been pre-validated and fully interoperability tested with Talking SIP. The Cloud Softphone offers our CSP customers a quick and easy way to rapidly brand and customize the mobile client, as well as the tools to create and utilize QR codes to streamline subscriber credential delivery and log in to the Talking SIP platform. Cloud Softphone supports the following robust set of client features:
- Full carrier branding
- Corporate Apple App Store and Google Play presence
- Web portal client management
- iPhone iOS and Android support
- Desktop WebRTC version
- Push notification support for app wake up on inbound calls and messages
- Call recording
- Call transfer
- Balance checking integration
- Contact book integration
- Native dialer integration
- Call through and Callback dialer
- History log
- In-app and SMS based messaging support
- Call Conferencing
In today’s highly competitive telecommunication marketplace, service providers must have a business strategy that includes the mobile subscriber in order to capture this market segment by leveraging the cost savings and appeal of on-net to off-net calling for international termination through the use of a personal computer or mobile softphones. In addition to the savings that softphones and desktop clients offer, they can also be tightly integrated into an enterprise offering to virtualize the office PBX allowing the softphone and mobile desktop to become a full-featured extension to the office PBX facilitating contact and connection to the office irrespective of the mobile employee’s current location. The softphone and desktop WebRTC solutions also offer tremendous value and cost savings to Inbound Call Center services.
Billing & Costing
Talking SIP helps providers drive revenue by reaching a broader customer base while limiting their exposure to credit risk and fraud. Talking SIP greatly improves profit margins through its real-time authentication, payment collection, credit validation and dynamic rating/routing functionality.
- Integrated pre/postpaid real-time billing and costing engine with real-time call cut off.
- On-net to on-net, on-net to off-net, off-net to on-net billing support so you can charge differently based on how the call is routed.
- Three (3) billing models and credit caps for corporations, groups, and multi-level marketing (end user, reseller, wholesaler, etc.).
- Costing by ANI, NPA, NPA+NXX, DNIS, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
- Surcharging by DNIS, ANI, Info Digits, Account, Account usage to date, Device, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
- Supports a wide range of disconnection fees.
Our mobile applications offer real-time call rating and CDR generation greatly enhancing the competitive advantage for offering flexible, creative and attractive calling plans while reducing the administrative overhead of having to post rate and mediate CDRs from disparate systems. Our integrated and real-time approach frees up human resources to concentrate on building the business and the brand while avoiding having to manually manage system data.
- Real-time call rating and CDR generation.
- Blocked, flat rate, single rate and multi-tier rating (vary rate based on call duration).
- Rating by ANI, NPA, NPA+NXX, DNIS, Account, Origin, Account usage to date, Device, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination.
- Supports rating from wildcards down to the E.164 level.
- Supports an unlimited number of rate plans and rate schedules.
Advanced routing capabilities allow full control and rating of calls placed to carriers and SIP Trunking providers.
Key features include:
- Capable of routing calls to multiple outbound carriers and/or SIP Trunking providers with automatic route advance.
- Support for third-party least cost and/or service based routing (LCR) redirect servers.
- Full digit manipulation of the inbound ANI and origin/carrier codes.
- Full digit manipulation of the inbound DNIS.
- Full digit manipulation to the terminating device with CLI/ANI manipulation.
- A Session Board Controller (SBC) is required for softphone services in order to provide NAT Traversal services to the network and for security, redundancy and scalability.
Who is the Mobile Consumer?
Today’s mobile consumer is typically limited to domestic calling as a result of the high cost of long distance calling charged by the mobile carrier. These exorbitant charges are in part driving the decline of voice traffic and the increase in alternate communications like email, texting and social networking. In an effort to attract the more lucrative smartphone mobile subscriber, alternative carriers are offering mobile applications that help drive voice calls through long distance savings, ease of connection, advanced features and bundled texting services. With today’s smartphones, with their open development environments, alternative carriers now have the ability to create compelling mobile applications like mobile dialers and softphones, which are seamlessly integrated into the mobile experience and offer tremendous cost savings.
These mobile applications are easily downloaded from the mobile phone’s app store. These applications are simple and straightforward to use as they mimic the native dialing pattern of the phone and in most cases integrate into the phone’s contact list. Once launched, these applications initiate and connect the calling party to the called party who is typically outside of the incumbent mobile network either via callback or using the data channel rather than the voice channel to facilitate the call – both methods result in significant costs savings. And many of these applications can provide more advanced features than the incumbent carrier can offer such as conferencing, presence, find me/follow me, advanced call control and message delivery.