Los Angeles, CA – June 2, 2015 – IVR Technologies is a leading software development company in the mobile and next-generation carrier network for mobile and Voice over IP enhanced services and real-time billing solutions.
Designed for the MVNA, MVNE, MVNO, and M2M mobile carrier, Talking SIP Mobility provides secure multi-tenancy provisioning in order to host an unlimited number of MVNOs, each with their own branded subscriber web portal and SIM management facilities. As a turnkey solution the MVNA and MVNE now have the ability to quickly turn-up new MVNOs, each with their own billing plans, service offerings and web identity. Talking SIP Mobility is a convergent billing and value added services platform that seamlessly bridges the mobile network with the SIP protocol so that calls can be automatically routed off the mobile network via VoIP for more cost-effective call termination.
Talking SIP Mobility’s Web Services API provides MVNAs and MVNEs with greater control over the platform through an architecture that encourages and facilitates customization and integration with third party OSS/BSS systems and existing web portals. In addition to the Web Services API, Talking SIP Mobility is built on an open and extensible Microsoft SQL Server database allowing for further extensibility and third-party application support. To help with service differentiation Talking SIP Mobility offers an application scripting language for service modification or creation to meet the needs of the ever-changing market and includes access to the source code of the existing suite of service applications to assist with the time-to-market advantage. Talking SIP Mobility also offers a fully integrated report designer for greater control, analysis, mining and presentment of historical network data.
With a rich and robust MVNA, MVNE, MVNO, and M2M offering, Talking SIP Mobility is a complete mobile services delivery platform that integrates an in-demand suite of value added services with a tightly integrated and highly flexible, real-time convergent billing engine.
The following are a few of the core features of Talking SIP Mobility:
- Real-time convergent billing solution for data, voice and SMS (prepaid, postpaid and/or credit limited) with support for individual subscriber plans as well as shared family and corporate plans
- Ability to launch MVNA, MVNE, MVNO, and M2M business models with real-time authenticating and throttling of data, voice and SMS consumption with cap limits on daily consumption, activation period, prepaid balance and credit limit
- Supports CAMEL (call through and redirect) and USSD (callback) call flows for a seamless and intuitive subscriber experience
- Turnkey solution for providing mobile services with global roaming capability, intelligent CAMEL routing for complete call control and profit maximization and multi-IMSI roaming services (e.g. travel SIM, data SIM, data roaming USB, world phone)
- MVNA/MVNE architecture for the turnkey deployment of an unlimited number of MVNOs each with their own branded subscriber web portals
- As a true converged services platform, Talking SIP Mobility provides subscribers with a single account which can be used across a wealth of services and access methods.
- Ability to route calls on/off the mobile network via the SIP protocol and the ability to add additional enhanced services modules such as voicemail and Find Me/Follow Me services for a complete converged mobile services offering
“Talking SIP Mobility is the culmination of a significant capital investment and years of development effort to bring the application, media and billing services of the Talking SIP platform to the mobile core network. This release provides all of the proven and field-hardened carrier-class services of Talking SIP to the MVNA and MVNE next-generation network. Mobile aggregators and enablers now have a fully integrated multi-services and convergent billing platform to allow them to maintain a competitive edge in the delivery of innovative mobile services that can leverage VoIP to drive down costs and improve profitability.
Talking SIP Mobility helps IVR Technologies reinforce its leadership position of providing the best carrier-class enhanced services and real-time billing platform on which to build a successful global mobile business.” said Randall Walrond, Vice-President of Product Development, IVR Technologies, Inc.
About IVR Technologies
IVR Technologies is a leading software development company in the mobile and next-generation carrier network for mobile and Voice over IP enhanced services and real-time billing solutions.
Please send reader inquiries to: IVR Technologies: 555 West Fifth Street, 31st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013: +1 866.856.0301. E-mail: email@example.com
Contact us today for a complimentary demonstration and technical consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org