Los Angeles, CA – November 15, 2013 – IVR Technologies, a leading software developer of IP enhanced services and real-time billing solutions, announced today the availability of Talking SIP 3.12. Talking SIP is a fully-integrated application, media, and real-time billing server providing class 4/5 switching, registration, location services and enhanced services to next-generation service providers worldwide.
Talking SIP 3.12 continues to build upon the value proposition of the product by adding greater subscriber level features, improved real-time billing capabilities, greater global e-commerce integration, and LDAP and Active Directory support for an integrated and centralized security model. This release makes further advancements in streamlining the management of the solution thereby reducing business overheads while leveraging the flexibility, power and control that the next-generation network has to offer.
“Talking SIP 3.12 is the culmination of a significant investment and development effort to increase the carrier-class operation and performance of the solution. This new release offers improved system and network management that is focused on increased flexibility and control while reducing administrative overhead in the process, with such features as enhanced call monitoring, automated log file management, unified configuration support for multi-nodal deployments, improved security and internationalization, and enhanced number manipulation and call rating.
In addition, our new Payment Gateway Server (PGS), with its broad support for global credit card processors, will greatly assist our customers with their global expansions.
Talking SIP 3.12 helps reinforce our leadership position providing the best carrier-class enhanced services and billing platform on which to build a successful global VoIP business.” said Randall Walrond, Product Manager, IVR Technologies, Inc.
The following is a brief list of some of the features and functionality embodied within this release:
- Daily, weekly, monthly credit caps with auto reset after each period
- Improved Windows service based architecture for unattended startup as well as multi-user and/or virtual session environments
- Validated by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- LDAP and Active Directory support for larger networks offering single sign-on and centralized password management
- New Payment Gateway Server for greater integration with global credit card processors
- Improved digit manipulation control and enhanced call rating
- Improved International support
- Support for network encryption and improved log file management
- Streamlined system and call management
Support and Availability Talking SIP 3.12 is available for immediate download from the IVR Help Portal for all customers who are within a valid support agreement.
For product sales, business partnerships and reseller inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About IVR Technologies
IVR Technologies is an advanced software development company emerging as a leader in the SIP space for Voice over IP enhanced services and real-time billing.
Please send reader inquiries to: IVR Technologies: 555 West Fifth Street, 31st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013: +1 866.856.0301. E-mail: email@example.com
To learn more about our company please visit our web site: http://www.ivr.com